- Do note that Cash-on-Delivery is NOT accepted as Gardens with Purpose engages external courier services for the delivery of all our products with the exception of Live Plants and the Organic Veggie Wall.
As of now, the Gardens with Purpose online shop only accepts Credit/Debit card and PayPal payment. We accept most major cards supported by VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.
- Your card details will be protected by industry-leading encryption standards so you can shop with a peace of mind.
- We do not keep your credit card information in any database as we treat your security very seriously. Each credit card transaction occurs within a secure environment and is submitted directly to the respective banks.
- Any order confirmation and summary will be sent to your email once you have placed (and paid for) your order.
Shipping & Delivery
Gardens with Purpose engages an external courier (Singpost) for the delivery of all our products with the exception of Live plants and the Organic Veggie Wall.
- Delivery shall be within Singapore only. For places where a delivery permit is needed, please contact us at 6546 5801.
- Standard delivery lead time for courier delivery is between 1 to 2 weeks from the confirmation of order.
- Live Plants and Organic Veggie Wall delivery (and/or assembly) is handled by Gardens with Purpose and will be delivered within 2 weeks from the confirmation of order.
- A Self-Collection option is also available when you check out. Self collection is available for collection within 1 to 2 weeks after confirmation of order at 1 Bah Soon Pah Road, Plot A18, (S)769959. Collection time is Mondays to Fridays between 10am - 6pm.
Delivery Fee ranges from S$6 to S$25 depending on size and weight of package.
||2kg to 5kg
||5kg to 10kg
||10kg to 30kg
|Live Plant Shipping
||Live Plants or >30kg
- A delivery email will be sent to your email address to confirm that the parcel is on its way.
- Unfortunately due to the constraints of the courier service, we are unable to give you an exact date and time of delivery, however some couriers might call you before attempting the delivery.
- In the even of an unsuccessful delivery, the item will be delivered to a designated post office or POPStation for self-collection within a stipulated period stated on your Delivery Advice.
- International Shipping is NOT available at Gardens with Purpose at the moment. However, bulk purchases could be arranged under certain conditions, please contact us at (+65 6546 5801) or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
We advice our customers to check the items upon receiving it.
- Gardens with Purpose has a return/exchange policy whereby you can request for a return/exchange within 24hrs of receiving the items.
- To qualify for a return/exchange, the items in the package must be unused and in its original packaging (plastic and box).
- To qualify for a return/exchange, the following condition(s) must be met:
- Damaged items
- Defective goods
- Wrong item(s) delivered
- Missing parts
- Gardens with Purpose will bear the cost of collection and re-delivery as a result of a return/exchange.
- Steps to take in an event of a Return/Exchange:
1) Contact us at 6546 5801 and leave your name and contact details with us
2) A pick-up or drop-off service will be arranged
3) Kindly ensure that the item to be returned/exchanged is in its original packaging
4) In the event of an exchange, we will deliver the product to you within 3
- Note: Any item that you have accepted from the courier and/or is due for return/exchange is your responsibility. Gardens with Purpose is not liable for any damage to the goods that is under your care.