Dried Herb Leaves can be used as an added ingredient for additional benefits in Home Made Soap. (Visit: Make Your Own Natural Soap Workshop)
Net Weight: 10g
Soap Making Instructions:
- Put some Dried Herb Leaves into the mold before you pour the liquid soap base
- Wait 15 mins for the soap base to dry and solidify
Dried Rosemary Leaves
The dried rosemary leaves (10g) is used to give your soap a natural rosemary scent, and to infuse it into your skin when you rub it on your body. The rosemary plant helps with the detoxification of your skin and to give your skin a natural glow. It also contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory vitamins and minerals which help in the healing of blemishes, leaving you with a more youthful looking skin.
The rosemary plant is one of the herbs with plenty of goodness. Its nutritional benefits far outweighs that of other herbs and spices.
Rosemary contains vitamins and minerals that are extremely effective in stimulating the immune system, increasing circulation, and improving digestion. The Rosemary leaves also contains anti-inflammatory compounds and anti-oxidants that may help in reducing the severity of asthma attacks. Rosemary also acts as a stomach soother and a breath freshener. Furthermore, it helps to detoxify the body and rid the body of toxins.
On top of this, rosemary has been proven to increase the blood flow to the head and brain, and is a cognitive stimulant. Therefore, it helps in improving concentration and memory. This is especially useful for patients with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
The aroma of Rosemary Leaves is said to be linked to the improvement of mood, clearing the mind and relieving stress.
Lastly, Rosemary contains anti-ageing properties which improves on the youthful quality of skins. It helps to heal blemishes, hydrate the skin, and increases the natural shine of your skin.
Health Benefits of Safflower
The Dried Safflower Leaves (10g) is used to give your soap a natural Safflower scent, and to infuse it into your skin when you rub it on your body. The Safflower plant helps with the detoxification of your skin and the unclogging of pores, and reduce blackheads and acne. It also contains linoleic acid which stimulates the regeneration of new skin cells. This helps in the clearing of scars and aids in the healing of blemishes, leaving you with a more youthful and attractive looking skin.
The Safflower plant is one of the herbs with plenty of goodness. Its nutritional benefits far outweighs that of other herbs and spices.
- Boost immune system
- Helps in weight loss
- Keeps hair and scalp healthy
- Boost quality and appearance of skin
- Prevents and manages diabetes
- Regulates cholesterol levels in body
- Lowers the risk of stroke and atherosclerosis
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Decreases the severity of Pre Menstrual Syndrome symptoms
Caution: Avoid consumption for Pregnant ladies and/or those suffering from blood-clotting or allergic to ragweed
Health Benefits of Oregano
Do you know that Oregano is actually a wonder herb? On a per gram fresh weight basis, Oregano has 42 times more anti-oxidant activity than Apples, 30 times more than Potatoes, 12 times more than Oranges and 4 times more than Blueberries.
Here are some of the other health benefits that Oregano provides:
- Powerful anti-oxidant with anti-cancer properties
- Helps combat food poisoning with the natural antihistamine and decongestant within the herb
- Eases constipation and diarrhea
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces gas and ingestion
- Fights bacterial infections
- Helps to treat and prevent seasonal allergies
- Calms asthma
- Provides soothing of cough
- Helps to prevent heartburn
Health Benefits of Marjoram
The Marjoram plant is one of the herbs with plenty of goodness. Here are some of the nutritional benefits of Marjoram:
- Provides relieve from stress and anxiety
- Strengthens the nervous system
- Provides relieve from chronic coughing
- Keeps brain healthy and active
- Helps in curing of spasms, bacterial and viral infections
- Helps lower blood pressure and risk of heart ailments
Prevent wounds from becoming septic
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces pain associated with fever, cold and toothaches
- Aids in digestion
Caution: Avoid intake for pregnant ladies
Health Benefits of Thyme
The Thyme plant is one of the herbs with plenty of goodness. Here are some of the health benefits of Thyme:
- Aids in curing respiratory ailments such as chronic Asthma, cough, chest infection, seasonal allergies and bronchitis
- Helps improve vision
- Improves heart health
- Improves blood circulation
- Boost immune system
- Relieves stress, reduce blood pressure
- Rich in anti-fungal and anti-oxidant
- Increases urination and removes toxins from body
- Helps with the healing of scars and spots
- Provides relieve from excessive gas
- Improves digestion
- Acts as memory booster and anti-depressant
Caution: Avoid excess intake if suffering from sensitive stomach as it may cause gastrointestinal distress